Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

First half we were alright, i think that mist pen fucked us up, It gave Chelsea a bit of confidence
Yeah pretty even first half without anything exciting.
Second half you could see Chelsea growing into the game as we regressed.
Don’t think anyone had a great game for us, it looked like we were just doing enough.

We'll win the league by Friday
We'll go full strength in the CL final.

It's days like today that show Pep which players can't be trusted and shouldn't be here.

Benjamin Mendy is a fucking fraud of a footballer. Looks unfit, unbothered, and is stealing a wage from this football club.

Strange today, I should feel annoyed & angry but I just keep smiling as my old beloved city is still alive & kicking (Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory) but my new city has just won the league cup again, is in its first ever chumps league final & is on the brink of winning yet another premier league,
Personally I still think thats better than going to port vale, shrewsbury, halifax etc & to anyone getting carried away, pep is our best ever manager & when you look back in years to come you will feel a bit stupid having told him to F**ck & p*ss off etc.

pissed off that we allowed the rent boys to have an easier run in now, it's amateur time really, aguero gave me the best moment of my life,but sergio wants fuckin for that, their players were buzzin at the end, totally unprofessionel and robbed us of a great saturday night of celebrations, pep must be furious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.