Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Some players (we all know who) are just not fit to wear this jersey. A dent in the camp for the CL final but we're champions as it is without confirmation. United to play three times before we play again. They won't win all 3. We'll be mathematical champions before Friday

City‘s strength isn‘t to chase the ball.
No control again. Where is dominate possession control? I know they lineup, but with foden and gündogan coming in, it still lacked! They looked far more fit, despite playing Wednesday the semi.

Just annoying, nothing more, nothing less.

Means nothing for the Final, just leaves us waiting a touch longer for the title.

I actually don’t mind it.. as I was worried we would lose rhythm if we had a month of nothing to play for.

I don't give a fuck how many goals you score that doesn't absolve Aguero of that today. It was selfish and indefensible. Chelsea were done and dusted at 2-0. I'm fucking livid with his self centered approach to that and his reaction to Sterling.
Yep let’s throw aguero under the bus today means more than everything he has done. Grow up

Tuchel has Pep's number, Chelsea have our number and they look very comfortable against us.

We better win the big one.

Even then, Chelsea look like more than a threat next season. We look decidedly undynamic and one paced against them.

Massive chance to win the title, another balls up from start to finish. But I guess the happy clappers will be happy and consider it a dead rubber game when it was a good opportunity to get one over our CL final opponents. Sigh.

Fantastic decision by Pep to get Aguero off and keep Sterling on, we dominated them totally after that with Sterling coaching from close directly on the field.

Also Aguero will remember not to try penalties like that again. Pep got that message across very clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.