Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Having slept on it, the team was our B team. We only just lost & could've won it. Performance wasn't great, but playing or second string, it wasn't likely to be. Never seen a 5 1 4 formation in my life, but it worked in the first half & with better team & more fit team probably would have seen them off in the second. Pissed we haven't won the title yet, but still in Pep we trust.

It was a dire performance and a strange team selection, I also think we should have played a stronger line up, get the league won then rotate/rest players for the final. However I do think we will already be champions by Friday, United have a lot of games in quick succession this week, they have to win them all and I just can't see it, especially on Thursday, still it could have given us a lot of confidence for the final had we won and won well yesterday.

Not many have mentioned Rodri's totally pathetic effort for their equaliser yesterday. He loses the ball and instead of trying to win it back just stands there waving his arms about as if he was fouled. Absolutely amateurish from him

Complacency in the Champions League, is that a triple reverse clarkie with a cherry on top?
No it wasn’t an attempt to be clever. Of course the club will know how important the game is but after losing twice to Chelsea it is clear that they cannot be underestimated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.