Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Best team in the world. I’m so proud of my team.

Can we start the... how many points to win the league!!!

We bossed them! Sterling was amazing, he belongs on the right side. Foden needs one more week to get back to full fitness. Grealish is still learning but he will come good.

Welldone boys!! Next 3 games are winnable! so lets keep the ball rolling

The one where we didn't seem to get out of 3rd gear and wasted a bucket load of great chances on the counter, gave away balls in dangerous area's and were a little fortunate not to be punished a couple of times.

I'm still obviously delighted as we won and the tactics were correct. We were the better team overall, but on an individual level some of our lot have had better days. Cancelo MOTM by far for me.
Why don't you go into a dark room, stand in a corner facing inwards and think long and hard about what you actually want from a game of football...

If you choose not to do this could you please just fuck off...

JJ

I love that fact that you only really need to make one, sometimes two posts a week to get the most number of likes out of everyone haha!
He wouldn't get to make many posts if he supported Norwich, Newcastle or Burnley. Thankfully, he supports City :)

“Bashing?”

Touch sensitive methinks.

And, I think he had a very good game today.
Not sensitive, just perplexed that after such a fantastic performance, important win & great showing by Sterling, we've still got fans who have found a little turd to comment on, but have picked out a peanut or two as the only highlights.

I'm wondering if we were watching the same match... :-|

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.