Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

I thought their inflatable champions league trophies looked sad during the game, but absolutely pathetic after it. They were very similar to chelsea, poor quality and easy to rear apart
Did they sing "Champions of europe you'll never sing that" today? Could of sworn I heard it! Genuinely the worst fans to come to our place basically every season. Boring twats.

What an excellent win that was. To a man absolutely brilliant. Not too impressed with Grealish. These are the games where he needs to step up. No major concern though. I have been quite vocal against Rajeev in the past but especially today and his recent games he has shown great character and strength of mind to prove us doubters wrong.
Title is ours to lose now, which we won’t of course. What a team. I feel so blessed and lucky to be a supporter of the best club team in Europe.
Not a direct dig at you but the abuse rajeev- or to give him his real name raheem - got on here during his difficult, off form period was disgusting, and the folk - again not necessarily you because I’ve no idea how far you took it- can fuck off with their hollow praise now. Great performance city against the shit scared champions of Europe

Do not agree.
He led the "quick press" today and continually helped to stop Chelsea bringing the ball out.
He did come deeper looking for ball, but someone else (KDB or Bernado) then need to push into that gap.
His run in the first half with superb close control and a rolled cross into the "danger area" just showed how much we need a poacher.
Phil is regularly played out of position, but his energy and enthusiasm (as well as his undoubted ability) makes him an integral player.
Appreciate how important KDB is to the team, but I would sometimes play Phil in his position and KDB as the false #9.
Have to disagree - definitely no lack of effort today but gave the ball away much too often and he really should have buried that chance in the second half when he failed to get over the ball properly. Like you, I don't like him as a false 9 - he's got way too much ability to be 'sacrificed' that way and needs to play facing the opposition goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.