Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Didn't expect such negative football from a Chelsea side full of world class talent. Just goes to show the respect we have gained as a formidable force.
This is the thing. We dont realise how good we are , and how shit scared the European champions and second best team in england are of us

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised to hear Souness saying he thinks it's the best English team ever.

And BTW, I meant "side in England" rather than "English", but that said, great to see 5 English lads in the starting 11.

vs Chelsea's zero.

Souness should know, I think he played for the team that were the previous best.

@Vialli98 What did you make of Tuchel set up today? Not having a dig just curious what Chelsea fans make of a manger being so defensive in a game they really needed to win. So many attacking threats in that Chelsea team to cause opposition problems but set up with shithouse tactics. Strange.
It used to work for "tactical genius" Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.