Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree we''ll be up for this one but physically we've had a lot taken out of us this week. Its great that we rested Sterling,KDB,Jesus. I'm more concerned with Fern's fitness and whether he can go all game against Kante. Pep might go with Gundogan to help him out in the middle.

Would like to see Kev, Fern and Bernardo in the middle.

Sterling will be fresh. Wonder if he’ll start Mahrez RW and Sterling LW like he has done previously in big games.

Think rotation will be key in this game. Chelsea have been resting all week and their previous game last weekend was a walk in the park while we had two difficult games, Arsenal and Everton.

Can see De Bruyne being the difference here like he was last season at their place.

Would like to see Danilo start at RB, surely he can’t do worse than Walker now, lucky not to gift Everton a goal last night.

I’m pre annoyed that fucking David Luiz will turn into Baresi again as he always seems to do against us

I agree we''ll be up for this one but physically we've had a lot taken out of us this week. Its great that we rested Sterling,KDB,Jesus. I'm more concerned with Fern's fitness and whether he can go all game against Kante. Pep might go with Gundogan to help him out in the middle.
Exactly how will Gundogon help him out.? Hes too slow to get near anybody.he has some qualities but midfield battler ain't one of them.

I'm confident City will win this, they've lost 4-0 at Bournemouth, 2-0 at Arsenal and 2-1 at Wolves, with Wolves coming from behind, yeah there a good team, but our intensity will be too much for them me thinks.

I put it more that they are in that column having lost the only trophy up for grabs this year to us.

Keep Hazard and Kante quiet by winning the midfield battle and we are on our way.

Hopefully Hazard will be more in sync with his move to Real Madrid next season.

The side has none of the mental fortitude they had in Conte's first year and he burnt too many bridges to give them that mindset.

As always the game can go anyway as is not an exact science and while Chelsea have enough in their locker to finish top four Manure have all the momentum now.

I don't think Sarri will last beyond a second season (especially if he keeps eating fags. The dirty bastard!) if that but of course that will have zero impact on how they go at COMS on Sunday.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Muric, Otamendi, Mendy, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

2-0 City.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Muric, Otamendi, Mendy, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus

2-0 City.

Put Mendy in this team and I'd say that would be our strongest starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.