Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we‘ve stopped the spread of covid within the club, and most are available, I see a decent result/score here.

Think this will be tough even with Chelsea having Chilwell and James out.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Bernardo Rodri Gundo
Jesus KDB Foden

That would be my side. High press out of possession but plenty of legs in the middle to combat Chelsea.

Let’s hope they don’t racially abuse Sterling this time.

Oh they will. There'll always be some utter cretins in their crowd to do that. Was on the Brentford forum, round about the time they played Chelsea in the league cup. Somebody started a thread about how they'd got a bunch of utter shit talk after the match from a group of Chelsea fans not far from the ground – this was at their own place (the Brentford Community Stadium), remember. I take it this guy was black. It was quite an interesting OP and the posts that followed it. Stuff about “go back to where you came from, nig-nog” and this kind of crap. Supreme irony – the guy was born in Ealing Hospital! He was quite amusing about it, actually.
I can't really explain why Chelsea has attracted this moronic contingent. It goes back a long way, certainly into the sixties. Certainly, the area around Chelsea is not noticeably more racist than any other part of London. But they do have them, and they are known for them. Quite staggering, when you think of the role black players have played in their club since the takeover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.