Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s very harsh

I reckon we're very lucky that the Palace game is the only one he's cost us, there have been a lot of bad passes or times getting caught in possession and the Aké clearance vs Arsenal is only really the tip of the iceberg.

Crap is harsh maybe but I feel much better with Stones in his place.

I reckon we're very lucky that the Palace game is the only one he's cost us, there have been a lot of bad passes or times getting caught in possession and the Aké clearance vs Arsenal is only really the tip of the iceberg.

Crap is harsh maybe but I feel much better with Stones in his place.
I too think that's harsh. Ederson was to blame for the Ake goal line clearance. Think Laporte has been fine. Stones is a fab player and Pep is lucky to have 3 top class players at CB with a pretty good back up in Ake.
I just support whoever is in the shirt. If they turn to crap consistently then that's a different matter but don't think we are quite at Kit Symons levels yet are we?

I too think that's harsh. Ederson was to blame for the Ake goal line clearance. Think Laporte has been fine. Stones is a fab player and Pep is lucky to have 3 top class players at CB with a pretty good back up in Ake.
I just support whoever is in the shirt. If they turn to crap consistently then that's a different matter but don't think we are quite at Kit Symons levels yet are we?
Just sent shivers down me ol spine that mention of Symons

Well said sir.

Sadly, it's catching, too.

I've stated for a while Dias looks bang average on the right side of the two when Laporte plays.

Laporte is a panic merchant who doesn't want to get touch tight and does stupid things when he's up against pace.

Usually evidenced in games against Spurs and against Chelsea in the Carabao Cup final.

Stones gives Dias so much assurance. You can actually see Ruben is out of position also trying to cover Laporte.
Any word when John boy is back mate? Very little info about what the hell is going on.

Like you I am uneasy about Laporte at present.

I have been for a while. Before his goal in Cup Final last season against Spurs he should have seen red and I don't trust his mentality in the biggest games.

Just my own personal opinion, he cost us Champions League games against Spurs and Lyon and now isn't half the defender he was before his big injury.

I'm not saying he's not a good player, but he's way behind Stones and Dias as a partnership for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.