Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Werner is not starting..His runs in behind is the main weapon they use against us usually. If Bernie turns up with his two engine lungs then we should have a solid advantage..

After all the mystery and conjecture, about who or who wasn’t out with covid, I’m well chuffed to see our line-up.
If KDB has got his mojo back then I think this is a sure fire win, if he’s still fading in and out of games then I worry that we’ll struggle.

Fingers crossed that he shines for us!

Would have preferred Gundogan over KDB for this. Our midfield 3 is better in these tougher matches with Bernardo, Rodri and Gundogan. KDB just leaves too much space for the counter.

It will be interesting to see who plays where in the front 3 as all 3 probably favour the left side. I suspect Grealish on the left, Serling right and Foden through the middle but who knows!

Difficult one to call but hopefully we'll do enough to get the win.

Surprised Werner is not starting..His runs in behind is the main weapon they use against us usually. If Bernie turns up with his two engine lungs then we should have a solid advantage..
Two up top won't work for them. Their plan is probably going to be win the ball back centrally and then use Pulisic and Ziyech to attack the spaces behind the fullbacks.

Werner's runs are difficult for us but I guess Tuchel would fancy Lukaku's overall presence instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.