Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do believe that this is our year to win the treble. I can't wait for sunday. I can't wait to drive you guys to wembley on the 3rd as I will be in so much good company. Sleafordian is our coach company unless they give me the all white one! YWY is the reg!!! So if you are on my coach please deck it out with flags and stuff and lets party and get me a ticket in please.

I don't want to appear a twat, but...
Just be aware blues, if we invade the pitch there could be a 5 match home supporters ban on the horrizon.That’s the next up on the punishment list after the fine last time.

Also if the powers that be get arsey, all identified fans could get a year ban.

Let's hope if we win it on Saturday, we can stay OFF the pitch till all the Chelsea players are in the changing rooms then the club can be sensible and let the fans on for 15 mins and then CLEAR THE PITCH for the presentaion.
It's not difficult.

Last edited:
Thought KDB and Haaland both looked shattered towards the end last night so won’t be surprised if they were rested

I don't want to appear a twat, but...
Just be aware blues, if we invade the pitch there could be a 5 match home supporters ban on the horrizon.That’s the next up on the punishment list after the fine last time.
For the club's sake it would be preferable if Forrest-Arsenal match confirms the title. We can't let numpty fans find an excuse to invade the pitch again. It was a spontaneous and memorable action in the title win in 2012 but recent pitch invasions are unwarranted, out of order and inappropriate. Are these fans wanting to somehow make this a tradition? I don't approve The first one I could excuse and accept but after that I've not been amused seeing all these attention seeking attendees doing selfies on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.