Status
Not open for further replies.
______________________Ederson_______________________

Rico____________Akanji_________Laporte___________Gomez

____________________Kalvin Philips ( I know ) ____________

____________KDB_________________________Alvarez_____

Riyad_______________Haaland__________________Foden

I think Bernardo, Walker, Rodri, Gundogan needs rest

KDB needs to play to shift the focus from whatever he is struggling with right now

Philips can try to prove himself for next season

Last home match so Pep will go full strength to start and then take some guys off to get them their ovation. I'd expect KDB, Haaland, BER-NAR-DO and Gundogan all to come off in the 2nd half so the fans can show them some love.

I'd say zero chance of Kev playing, think he's still carrying a knock. He looked like he was nearly in tears when he came off
There was a moment when he'd been dispossessed in midfield on Wednesday when the Real player just out ran/muscled him when he was feeling the back of his left thigh....

I'd have him on the bench on Sunday without doubt.

Foden, Alvarez and Mahrez in, KDB given a rest, I hope.

Not sure how Rodri is still going - he must have played as much as anyone this year.

Looking at the last few fixtures I hope we wrap this up on Sunday. Brighton on Wednesday night then Brentford on Sunday. I don’t want us going into those games waiting on a point.

Nice easy win against a shit Chelsea would be grand thanks. Celebrate until the rags match -:)
I'm hoping it's wrapped up before we play them :)

Brentford will be missing Toney as well so not quite the threat they can be.

I'm hoping this game is party time as Forest have beaten Arsenal the day before. I fear now Arsenal feel the pressure is off though they might thrash Forest. I want the title wrapped up by Sunday evening so our key players can rest and recover in our last two games for the two finals coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.