Chelsea (H) - Sun 21st May, 16:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest KDB. Hands on knees knackered on 70 mins on the edge of their box during a live attack. Wondered if it was more emotion getting to him rather than physical given the position in the game and his age (might not get many more chances of a season like this)

Physical I think, he was cramping around then too. What a player!

Arsenal losing has taken all the pressure off. Yes we need to win and put out the best team available, but the best team available looks different now that we only need one win and we have two cup finals looming.

Rodri has played way too many minutes, akanji has played loads, and kdb looked knackered at 75 mins even after the weekend off. If we needed 3 wins on the bounce or even 2 more wins and the sports science team were 50/50 on any of the above, you would play them. But now, we have a bit of wiggle room.

Play the strongest team, but if there are ANY doubts or worries, no one has to have an injection to push through or play through an injury or fatigue. I also think pep is conscious that Mahrez, foden, and Alvarez deserve minutes and can be trusted.

I want it won on Sunday. We are going as a family where as we normally take it in turns so one of us can watch the kids, so big occasion for us and want it capped with a trophy lift. But I also don't want to lose anyone to injury because it's one game too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.