Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to that and Shrewsbury the year before. Then Wembley the year after and waited another 30 years to see City at Wembley in the FA Cup.
I'll be there today and will be gutted if we go out.
As you say, lose to a 3rd Division team one year, then one from the 4th the next, was pleased we didn't get a non league team the following year!
Didn't happen fortunately. Obviously gutted we lost the final in 81 (still really don't know why Tommy Hutch did that on the Saturday!) but really good memories of some of the matches along the way!

It was Chelsea in 2016.
Our impartial national broadcaster chose our tie to be televised at 6pm Sunday evening when we had a European tie away in Ukraine on the Tuesday.
Shearer slated us on MOTD when Pellegrini did this to protect players from injuries and burnout, the same Shearer who turned his back on his country age 30 to prolong his own playing career.

Seem to remember Tosin Adarabioyo acquitting himself quite well in that match. Or am I imagining it?

We need to start faster. At our best we unsettle teams early, set the tempo and usually score early which makes it very difficult for visiting sides. This season we’ve been playing with lower intensity which often means visiting sides can settle into matches.

My thoughts too. Looked very hot headed and intent on making his mark on Stonesey.
He’d better not leave a mark on John Boy! Or he will have a hot head, right where I give him a clip round the ear! That’s not violence, that’s just a friendly warning. Shame I can be so heavy handed at times! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.