Chelsea (H) - Sun 8th Jan, 16:30 - FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Esme Morgan speaks well for someone who is still quite young - great to see a girl who grew up watching City playing in our Womens team.

Phillips had to start this, guy needs games, he's not going to click straight away either so should have been starting today and midweek. I'm not a fan of Palmer in midfield either, looks lost there, I want to see him out wide. Other than that, team is what we expected really, their side is stronger than anticipated after what they ended with on thursday but we should be getting the job done.

He's barely played all season so maybe they are slowly upping his minutes. The plan may therefore be for him to come on for the last 30mins or so then play 60mins against Southampton.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City. Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially that bunch of Southern softies and the biased, stupid, blind media. You can do it lads.
The Best team in the Land and all the World.

I hope John Boy gets on the pitch early on. :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City. Come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially that bunch of Southern softies and the biased, stupid, blind media. You can do it lads.
The Best team in the Land and all the World.

I hope John Boy gets on the pitch early on. :-)
Got the other southern softies if we win this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.