Chelsea home (ALL IN HERE PLEASE!)

Chelsea Ticket

My seat is available Adult East Stand level 3 Block 302, Can meet you at the ground sunday 1245 by the Joe Mercer Mosaic.

£35 which is well under face value. PM me if you want it, as I will be sitting with my mate in the CB stand for this one.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 am --<br /><br />Bloody hell can some mod put this where it should be thought I was putting it in the Chelsea thread.

2 adult and 1 kid in north stand 1st tier - my mother in law cant go and my son is loving it up with his girlfriend!

£70 for the three, or I can sell just one adult for £35

pm if interested

EDIT: Sold

Under 16 , block 130 , colin bell stand 20£, will meet outside the ground before game, pm if interested

My mate can't make the match and has 3 tickets, 2 adult and 1 18/21. All lower tier 104, I think. One adult and youth ticket together, the other adult on its own. £75 the lot. Needs to be cash, only problem is they need to be collected from Corley services, Junction 3-4 on the M6 as he lives in Coventry, and they can be collected at your convenience, of course. He'll need the cards posting back, obviously. PM me and I'll give you his contact details if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.