Chelsea home tickets

Hi,

I have an adult season card in CB stand block 130 about 20 rows up in line with the penalty area; great seat; £45; can meet outside the ground or Piccadilly Station; please PM me
P M sent.
Hi,

I have an adult season card in CB stand block 130 about 20 rows up in line with the penalty area; great seat; £45; can meet outside the ground or Piccadilly Station; please PM me

was talking to someone last night and it appears there around 1500 still available via the waiting list. if the new stand gets its safety certificate there will be 3000 seats all around the ground up for grabs. half have been taken but the rest are on sale. great chance for new blues if you ask me. I'm just glad we have our big screen back :)

was talking to someone last night and it appears there around 1500 still available via the waiting list. if the new stand gets its safety certificate there will be 3000 seats all around the ground up for grabs. half have been taken but the rest are on sale. great chance for new blues if you ask me. I'm just glad we have our big screen back :)

This is good to hear! When do we find out if it has the safety certificate?

Tried to upgrade a season card for the Chelsea game and told by the ticket office that for that game only upgrades are not being done and any category of supporter can use a season card. So adults can use children's or seniors cards without registering or paying for the upgrade. Told this is because the ticket office are inundated with other work at present and that tickets for Watford game are not even on sale yet. Still probably worth double checking if anyone plans to do this.

Phoned up and confirmed. Therefore my adult and kid in the family stand level 2 can be for 2 adults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.