Chelsea - Home

I have one adult seasoncard available for tonight's game for £40.

Its in the east stand level 1, block 102, I can meet you outside the ground, this spare is sat next to me so meet up outside and go in together so that I can get my seasoncard back.

Pm if interested.

steffers said:
One adult and one child availible.. £ 60 for the pair. Meet at the ground and I can swipe you in. Pm if interested.
These are still availible, in 305. Will take £50 for the pair or I am willing to separate.

I have a spare Junior in Family Stand tonight,232.

If someone wants to take their kid(must be U16 & have ID)I am happy to go in on their Adult elsewhere in the ground & they can have my Adult next to the Junior above.

I would need to meet at the turnstyle pre match as I want my seasoncards back at that point but if it helps happy to do it.

I could then meet you after to give you your card back,sorry for lack of trust but had murder getting mine back once.

Pm before 2pm.

invisableman said:
I have one adult seasoncard available for tonight's game for £40.

Its in the east stand level 1, block 102, I can meet you outside the ground, this spare is sat next to me so meet up outside and go in together so that I can get my seasoncard back.

Pm if interested.

SOLD to Maine rd

Hi all .bringing my lad to game tonight . We're in the away end . My tickets are are for lower tier . Row aa . Can anyone tell me if that's right down at the pitch .. Cheers in advance . All the best rest of the season !

Gioboy said:
Hi all .bringing my lad to game tonight . We're in the away end . My tickets are are for lower tier . Row aa . Can anyone tell me if that's right down at the pitch .. Cheers in advance . All the best rest of the season !
No it's at the back. It starts from A at the front up to Z then AA. So it's the equivalent of Row 27.

Tbilisi said:

If someone wants to take their kid(must be U16 & have ID)I am happy to go in on their Adult elsewhere in the ground & they can have my Adult next to the Junior above.

I would need to meet at the turnstyle pre match as I want my seasoncards back at that point but if it helps happy to do it.

I could then meet you after to give you your card back,sorry for lack of trust but had murder getting mine back once.

Pm before 2pm.
Hi pal have just sent you a PM with my mobile no. just drop me a text if ticket swap is still available for my 11 year old lad cheers

Salado De Bap said:
Tbilisi said:

Pm before 2pm.
Hi pal have just sent you a PM with my mobile no. just drop me a text if ticket swap is still available for my 11 year old lad cheers

No probs,just replied,I dont want anything for the Adult / Junior just a swap for your adult.

Dont want it to go to waste.

Edit : Gone to Salado De Bap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.