Chelsea last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Sorry fr the optimism. Good news is we're probably staying up in record time!

SWP's back said:
matt_161 said:
Wouldn't exactly call the gap closing, a constant 5 points for the last few weeks. We've gt the game in hand
Ignore bob, he wants to write for the sun
And when he's not trying to get the attention of the sun he's playing cops and robbers in Superbad.

LiquorStoreCops.jpg

MCFC BOB said:
And the nerves kick in. Could we have had a worse away fixture than Chelsea away as United close the gap?

rags have an easy run now tho, wolves (won) qpr, fulham, wigan, blackburn, newcastle, bolton.

we just need to keep winning and focus game by game

Blue Smarties said:
SWP's back said:
matt_161 said:
Wouldn't exactly call the gap closing, a constant 5 points for the last few weeks. We've gt the game in hand
Ignore bob, he wants to write for the sun
And when he's not trying to get the attention of the sun he's playing cops and robbers in Superbad.

LiquorStoreCops.jpg
Hahaha, Faggle!!! Watched that last night, fucking quality film!
Bob still seems to have old-Cityitis, despite being a tender 17 years of age. He'll learn.

damon1978 said:
MCFC BOB said:
And the nerves kick in. Could we have had a worse away fixture than Chelsea away as United close the gap?

rags have an easy run now tho, wolves (won) qpr, fulham, wigan, blackburn, newcastle, bolton.

Well, QPR and Fulham away next. 2 games we struggled this season. Wouldn't say United are nailed on to win them.

Just had my second shit of the day and I'm brewing a third.

damon1978 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Easy run in? QPR Fulham and Newcastle all away more than capable of getting points.

deano ou812 said:
only thing that concerns me is that luiz is suspended,and ivanovic takes his place makes their defence far more solid,and ivanovic is a threat in the air at set-pieces,luiz atm is an accident waiting to happen, unlucky for us tonight but i'm going 1.1 or 2.2...

I know a few Chelsea fans who would disagree with that. I thoguht that then one of them broguht out some stats and how he watches them every week and Luiz is nowhere near as bad as people like to make it. Very knowledgable football fan as well so I'd take his word for it.

MCFC BOB said:
matt_161 said:
They're within a game of overtaking us if we lose tonight.
You get off on this bob?

Can't believe Terry has somehow made the racism charges disappear. It's like the incident never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.