chelsea make kaka bid

realli winds me up this! can u hear a sniff off anyone bout how this bid is killing football n its dam right wrong to pay sumone that much money! seriously come on city put a bid in and smoke chelsea n real!!

WOW Abramovich is really digin deep this summer, this won't go to well with madrid owners......

Football and footballers it is always about money, the top four or bigger clubs want this history, legacy, medals call it what you will as a smokescreen so that the best players circulate amongst themselves. If this happens no one cares in fact it is celebrated by smashing the transfer record. If any team outside this clique do the same that is not allowed, therefore you get killing football, obscene bids, but look at the Real Madrid thing what has stalled the signing the commission that the various parties will get. In addition Kaka not bothered about money will get a stagering 200K per week when we offered him that, oh he is only coming for the money. Do me a favour city lodge a bid of 120m with 250K per week wages for him, you will get the money back in shirt sales and it doesn't matter if he kicks another football.

Everyone is saying if the deal comes off Drogba is on his way out .. I don't think so, Kaka is a midfielder and Chelsea have loads of them .. I reckon it will be one of the big boys .. Lampard, Essien, Cole, Mikel or Malouda .. I think a deal has been put in place and no matter what people are saying we will have a huge say in who goes where and for what amount .. That's what being the richest club in the world has bought us and hence all the secret meetings with europe's top sides ..

I think since our Kaka episode back in January clubs have sat up and taken notice and realised we can bid any amount for any player ..

So if Kaka does end up at Chelsea .. I reckon one of their recognised midfielders is on their way out .. any of the first 4 would do me ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.