Chelsea PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri.

This should be the game that puts to bed all the doubters and naysayers.

Absolutely incredible game agaisnt one of the best midfields in the world, a midfield people thought he wasnt quick enough or good enough to play against 6 months ago.

The number of times the ball would come out of the Chelsea box for them to try and break only for Rodri to mug their first receiver and restart our attack was insane.

Our entire gameplan worked because we nipped those counter attacks in the bud and once we'd taken that away they stopped being the dangerous counterattacking team we saw beat Liverpool and Spurs and just looked like Burnley in Blue.

10/10 performance.

I feel like this could have went to a lot of different players or maybe even Pep for having them so up for it. The defending down the stretch was as cool as can be, the front three were a threat the whole time, the defense were flawless and the midfield worked their tails off.

Please can we start a thread for our Portuguese players. One word wow!!!!!

Dias
Silva
Cancelo
We’ve got Ruben fucking Dias
We’ve got Joao Cancelo too
We’ve got Bernardo Silva
They’re our Portuguese Blues

Our Portuguese Blues
Are coming after you
Our Portuguese Blues are after you

I chose Rodri but could have chosen Bernardo - colossal performances from both.

Rodri.

This should be the game that puts to bed all the doubters and naysayers.

Absolutely incredible game agaisnt one of the best midfields in the world, a midfield people thought he wasnt quick enough or good enough to play against 6 months ago.

The number of times the ball would come out of the Chelsea box for them to try and break only for Rodri to mug their first receiver and restart our attack was insane.

Our entire gameplan worked because we nipped those counter attacks in the bud and once we'd taken that away they stopped being the dangerous counterattacking team we saw beat Liverpool and Spurs and just looked like Burnley in Blue.

10/10 performance.
He had me remembering a great match NDJ had against them years ago.

We’ve got Ruben fucking Dias
We’ve got Joao Cancelo too
We’ve got Bernardo Silva
They’re our Portuguese Blues

Our Portuguese Blues
Are coming after you
Our Portuguese Blues are after you
I read your post then I noticed your username then your post made sense ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.