Chelsea PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
how come there is only one bernardo in the man of the match vote, from the game i watched there was at least 2 bernardos , outstanding team performance, everyone gets a 9.5 bernardo gets a 9.8, pep gets a 10
I swear I saw him play a one/two with himself, then later, cross the ball and he was on the end of it !

the on;y shadow in the after-glow is the energy it took to reach such a peak performance. Surely our lads must be well and truly "runnin' on empty", i know i am, just watchin'. The game against wycombe played it's part in satdays' dominance, imo, and that was possible due to our brilliant academy. "Holistic".
Only 3 sleeps and we go again, maybe using a decent amount of academy lads to further their experiences, whatever, i do not expect that level of non-stop pressing, which seems to me, unsustainable over a full season.
A one-goal lead to defend for say, 60 minutes is just as arse-twitchy as playing catch-up, or that's what it feels like, anyway, and there was a good dollop of relief among celebrations at the whistle..... x

the on;y shadow in the after-glow is the energy it took to reach such a peak performance. Surely our lads must be well and truly "runnin' on empty", i know i am, just watchin'. The game against wycombe played it's part in satdays' dominance, imo, and that was possible due to our brilliant academy. "Holistic".
Only 3 sleeps and we go again, maybe using a decent amount of academy lads to further their experiences, whatever, i do not expect that level of non-stop pressing, which seems to me, unsustainable over a full season.
A one-goal lead to defend for say, 60 minutes is just as arse-twitchy as playing catch-up, or that's what it feels like, anyway, and there was a good dollop of relief among celebrations at the whistle..... x
It takes some doing to find a negative in yesterday's performance, well done.

People ask the question why don't we play like that every week and the simple answer is because our players would be fucked by Christmas, great to know we have this level in our locker still though. I'd expect to see Mahrez, Sterling, Torres, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Stones, Ake and Zinchenko on Tuesday. Give the players who all worked their socks off a rest and go again against Liverpool.

bernardo was fantastic, the whole team was... Grealish was brillaint to watch down the side.

whole team motm really

and ref had to get a mention, got it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.