Chelsea post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
these youngsters should have already got chances this season. to throw them in against a chelsea first team, its hard for them to show how good they are. still did good though

The youngsters did the best they could but they were outclassed by a more experienced chelsea side, its easy to blame Kolorov and the other seniors but they just couldn't cope, why did pellegrini put this side out ?

The young lads gave a good account of themselves the Manager though should be embarrased and ashamed at sending kids out to do a mans job to prioritise the game on Wed for the fa cup is barmy ,he said the players were tired well if he had played some of the kids a bit more they would not be knackered .the Fans love the fa cup and no way should we be dumped out on the whim of the manager on a final note if Joe Hart does not play at Wembley we have no chance of winning

There's some shitheads on here to be sure. General consensus yesterday was that this is just the sort of team we should have played today, due to Wednesday. There wasn't much dissent at half time. Now it's gone the way that could easily have been predicated, people are moaning. Hindsight is a gift an incredible number of people seem to use.
That result can't have been a surprise surely? They are reigning PL champions. Also, whilst not suggesting the senior players were any use, you cannot judge anyone in that team, on today's performance (Cabellero excepted).

I think some of the criticism of the senior players has been overly harsh.

Putting them with these youngsters against such strong opposition was always asking for trouble. Some of them kids today will never be PL standard players and most of the others are simply not ready.

It's a shame because the two Garcia's have definitely got something about them and it would be interesting to see how they can link up with better players.

Fucking disgusted with MP today. I said after the Spurs game that if I were the board I tell him to pack his bags now.

Most of the kids did us proud, and as many said, it was the fucking "pro's" that let us down, as they often have. Willy was shocking except for one good save and the penalty. Demi was shite, Fernando was shite, Kolarov offered nothing. Fuck me, I'm glad it was only 5 !! Could have easily been 7 or 8.

That's what you get for disrespecting the FA Cup Manuel. No reason not to play a decent squad today so close to the FA Cup final rounds with not many decent teams left in it. We probably had a better shot at the FA Cup than anything else this year, as I can't see us beating the Dippers next week on recent form.

MP running us into the ground, and quickly.

He didn't disrespect the FA cup imo, they disrespected us. I'm sure he asked to get the match rescheduled to yesterday or something and it got declined(?).

Not to mention we have 13, yes 13 fit players and have to rely on them doing winning 3 games in 7 days. Had some of them played and got injured most on here would want him to get crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.