Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE HELPING!

First time watching chelsea away, just wondered if anybody knows of 'away friendly' pubs in the area as I can't seem to find anything online.

I've already posted and had no response so hoping someone out there can help a fellow blue!

Thanks
Fulham Mitre on Dawes Rd

Don't risk Kompany, wrap the twat up until the semi final

We will be OK with Mangala and Otamendi

Someone make sure Demi and Bony are making the prawn sandwiches and nowhere near the fucking squad list

The only way those two could do more damage to our season than they already have is to be in charge of prawn sandwiches.......

I honestly think Aguero needs to be rested for this game, i think he is one bad fall or stretch from another injury- Nacho must start for me, even in the FA cup game when we played the kids (who were better than our senior players in that game) Nacho was one of our better players - we will need Aguero more in the games coming up, can still play a strong team without Aguero:

Hart
Zabba Komp Manga Clichy

Dinho Delph

KDB YAYA Nasri

Nacho

That leaves: Cab, Sagna, Ota, Kolarov, Fernando, Aguero, Silva (although i doubt he will not put Bony on the bench - but we can all live in hope)
This bench would leave lots of options Maybe even rest Sagna or Silva Completely and have navas or Garcia (or Bony :-( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.