Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game has goals written all over it, hopefully we come out the other side with at least 1 more than them!

They were always going to win, we need to do our job now
They barely even did that—did you watch that drivel they served up yet again? And Aston Villa had a shot come off the inside of the post and a clear chance on a gapping goal missed by one of thier players.

I would not put money on them winning all of their last five matches. I'd say 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. So we really need two more decent wins.

We entered the must win phase weeks ago and this game is no different. Strong attacking team more than capable of getting the result today. The team has to be conscious of leaving space behind for Chelsea to explore but they are a team with some glaring issues as well. The set up is right for this game but we have to work hard, remain focused, organized and of course take the chances the they come.

Yaya Toure back in the squad and with Fernandinho and Nasri, the aim will be to retain the ball and dictate proceedings while being alert at the back and not getting caught out. There is enough goal scoring arsenal in the team to get the job done.
So our plan is to walk it into the goal, understood.

They barely even did that—did you watch that drivel they served up yet again? And Aston Villa had a shot come off the inside of the post and a clear chance on a gapping goal missed by one of thier players.

I would not put money on them winning all of their last five matches. I'd say 2 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses. So we really need two more decent wins.
I didn't watch it today,the trouble with them is they are a lucky team,i wouldn't put it past them to win every game 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.