Chelsea Rejects

KINKY99907

Tel Ben Haim has been shit when played
Wayne Bridge great signing
Swp fan favourite
but do we really want anymore of the southern cunts rejects???
Lets buy young hungry players ie kompany, de jong & zab, we dont want sulkin pricks like drogba and anelka who would come purely for cash, leave hughesy to do what he seems too do best recruiting good players

Chelsea's squad is basically strong enough to field two teams that would compete for the title, pretty much any player they have would improve us.

But i agree that if we're sign players from Chelsea, it would be best to sign the ones that have a point to prove (SWP and Bridge for example).

pee dubya said:
Chelsea's squad is basically strong enough to field two teams that would compete for the title, pretty much any player they have would improve us.

But i agree that if we're sign players from Chelsea, it would be best to sign the ones that have a point to prove (SWP and Bridge for example).

and Drogba :-)

what about there defender, alex, he said he's always trying his best to try to get into the brazil squad, he's trying to get chosen in his international team so would play his best if we got him, he wants to leave chelsea because they dont play him, they play terry & carvalho.

get him signed mcfc!

mancity22 said:
it he center back
if youre talking to me (about alex) then yes, i hear he's a very good one to, cheleas back-up.

apparently weve put in a 15 million bid, heres the link:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/story/5058.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/story/5058.html</a>

mancity22 said:
so if micah richrds goes then get alex
IF he does (probobly not) then yes.

but i think he'll replace dunne.

back 4 like this?

richards-kompany?-alex?-bridge

with Zab in midfield.

What everyone is missing is the fact that agents have many players under them at certain clubs so if an agent has a player with i.e Chelsea..........it looks like were in for the whole team but really only enquiring about one??

But Alex is mediocre. £15m is a piss take for any CB never mind an average one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.