Chelsea Riding Their Luck

I do wonder if Sturridge is thinking of his next move to super stardom?

Checked Capelllos latest squad and I was shocked and horrified to find his name missing again.

How can ALL the managers be so wrong?

LOL at some of the comments in here.

If only football was as easy as "attack and you win".

Unknown_Genius said:
Just shows what you can do when you attack teams, and be positive (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Yes, it does. You push too many players forward, exposing the defence and leave yourself open to counter attacks. You may even find yourself 2-0 at home to an inferior team ;-) Good job we didn't try that yesterday.

PhuketBlue said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Just shows what you can do when you attack teams, and be positive (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Yes, it does. You push too many players forward, exposing the defence and leave yourself open to counter attacks. You may even find yourself 2-0 at home to an inferior team ;-) Good job we didn't try that yesterday.

Or you can do nothing to a team fighting relegation, you might get a point. I'm not saying bomb everyone forwards, but show a bit more.

Unknown_Genius said:
PhuketBlue said:

Or you can do nothing to a team fighting relegation, you might get a point.

Exactly. I'll take the one point over zero points (and being 3-0 down) though thanks.

Joga Bonito said:
Didn't Onuoha score a magical one for us last season too?

Or was that Richards?

onuoha vs brum i think
ran through everyone passed it too one of there players and they passed it back and he scored ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.