Chelsea Thread 16/17

Courtois recently did an interview with Marca stating he wants to leave. That's three of their top players who want to go (Hazard, Costa and Courtois).

sorry,but Matic on 14/15 was considered one of the best DM in the world, and was being spoken of in the same breath as Busquets

I've never heard that and I know Chelsea fans who are dribbling idiots that wouldn't come out with such nonsense.

Matic reminds of Javi Garcia, looks pretty good in a system suited to his defensive abilities but looks bang average when asked to do anything else.

Hazard is the only player from Chelsea that would make our starting XI.

I've never heard that and I know Chelsea fans who are dribbling idiots that wouldn't come out with such nonsense.

Matic reminds of Javi Garcia, looks pretty good in a system suited to his defensive abilities but looks bang average when asked to do anything else.

I agree about hazard but i'd say matic is still a pretty good player despite probably not being best suited for us.

sorry,but Matic on 14/15 was considered one of the best DM in the world
Yet now he needs Kante holding his hand just to stop bottom half midfielders running rings around him.
was being spoken of in the same breath as Busquets,
You're basically saying he was overrated then yeah?
he was atrocious last season,but then again,who wasnt?
Looks atrocious this season too tbf.

I don't think that they could make top 4 this season with cahill, ivanovic and oscar. Conte fired at the end of season and abramovich will probably sign simeone with griezmann. Simeone's link with his hyenas from atletico like as courtois and costa will also play important role in managerial decision of chelsea board.

I think Obi Mikel might make it though

I don't think that they could make top 4 this season with cahill, ivanovic and oscar. Conte fired at the end of season and abramovich will probably sign simeone with griezmann. Simeone's link with his hyenas from atletico like as courtois and costa will also play important role in managerial decision of chelsea board.

Throw in Terry, Matic, Azpilicueta, and Willian. It's crazy that they won the title two years ago with this team, because they are absolutely shit. The only player who possesses either creativity or technical ability on the ball is Hazard.

Shows you how much the "experts" writing in papers or bloviating on TV know, they're still creaming themselves about Terry, Cahill, Rooney, and Hart, while criticizing players like Luiz who, though not a good defender, can at least pass and control a football. The gulf between Chelsea and the teams that will actually finish near the top of the league is very, very big.

Throw in Terry, Matic, Azpilicueta, and Willian. It's crazy that they won the title two years ago with this team, because they are absolutely shit. The only player who possesses either creativity or technical ability on the ball is Hazard.

Shows you how much the "experts" writing in papers or bloviating on TV know, they're still creaming themselves about Terry, Cahill, Rooney, and Hart, while criticizing players like Luiz who, though not a good defender, can at least pass and control a football. The gulf between Chelsea and the teams that will actually finish near the top of the league is very, very big.

Luiz is garbage at just about everything. He's a fucking mystery, the guy doesn't even have a position.

This is fucking bizzare. All Conte had to do was not be Mourinho. Couple of good signings, no European football, drop out of the league cup and they have the best shot at the title in years. Obviously they could still pull it out but loosing twice already is shocking.

Luiz is garbage at just about everything. He's a fucking mystery, the guy doesn't even have a position.
I don't rate him very highly at all but he's way better than Cahill, especially on the ball. Zouma is probably the only half decent CB there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.