Chelsea Thread 2014/15

If it's true, then when will these poor Atletico players learn, that Chelsea is absolutely no good. Luis and Costa unhappy, not to mention the unfortunate saga of Torres.

Marca reported about Costa wanting to leave. It might be another Tevez situation, just hates the country and grasping the language etc.

Marca reported about Costa wanting to leave. It might be another Tevez situation, just hates the country and grasping the language etc.

And the fact that Refs are wise to his snarling sneaky digs and dives, and the poor lad feels persecuted, hopefully, nasty piece of work. Compare this specimen with our own Sergio, and thank your lucky stars he's ours.

I hear his girlfriend refused to move with him, he can't speak english and hates the weather. All sounds pretty familiar.

think Mourinho Wants rid he knows wants coming next season with referees wising up to him also injury prone

I wonder who Chelsea would move for... I'd prefer him to stay and be unhappy myself. I still rate Remy highly but Mourinho will probably move for Falcao if Costa wants out. I'm sure Atletico would take him back for a cut price sum. Would love to see them mugged off in the transfer window for once!

Mourinho giving Loftus-Cheek a public bollocking after a poor game in a friendly.

Can Mourinho work well with young players and bring them through? I'm not convinced. He's not done it anywhere else.

Can't say I ever saw Ferguson or Wenger publically criticise a young player coming through like Mourinho just did to Loftus-Cheek.

Mourinho giving Loftus-Cheek a public bollocking after a poor game in a friendly.

Can Mourinho work well with young players and bring them through? I'm not convinced. He's not done it anywhere else.

Can't say I ever saw Ferguson or Wenger publically criticise a young player coming through like Mourinho just did to Loftus-Cheek.

I think it's clever by Mourinho.

I think he is testing Loftus-Cheek's mentality and if he comes back fighting he knows he has the player for him and ready to play for Chelsea next season, if he goes into his shell then maybe he needs to go on loan.

Jose did it with Hazard last season and has come back a better player.

Ruthless management style, especially with a youngster, but these young lads have been pampered all their life at Chelsea and a wake up call to test a personality to show that everything is not all rosy is an interesting move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.