Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

I reckon the whole doctor thing pissed off all the players and then taking Terry off at ht against us added even more of a whack.

apparently no team has ever finished higher than fifth after a start like that. this season could be very fun

apparently no team has ever finished higher than fifth after a start like that. this season could be very fun

Well you can now get 20/1 on Chelsea winning the league, so anyone still worried about them being our main challenges this season should lump on.

Top rant Jose.

All bullshit.

Is the interviewer going to challenge any of it?

Some of it is bullshit but some of it isn't. What he said about Matic is true, but he should be saying the same thing about 5 or 6 Chelsea players. Can't control the ball, can't see a pass.

Also this same exact thing has happened with every manager Chelsea have had. They have a toxic dressing room there, led by that **** Terry, and I have no doubt that their bad form is at least partly down to him throwing a tantrum because he was dropped from the team. It needs to be flushed out, which is why I don't understand why Mourinho doesn't play some of Chelsea's younger players.

Apparently he's been slagging off Matic to everyone who'll listen in his other interviews. Absolute meltdown, no way he can survive this. He knows he's gone, now he's just trying to preserve his reputation by blaming everyone else and settling old scores. Throwing everyone under the bus to try and deflect blame

Sky are complete cowards. All that airtime for him to spew off about the ref not giving them a penalty and not questioning him about the 2 blatant ones the ref didnt give Southampton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.