Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor performance in general, but particularly the first half was atrocious, but that's the difference a lethal number 9 can make.

Poor performance in general, but particularly the first half was atrocious, but that's the difference a lethal number 9 can make.
I'll judge him when he scores against teams that aren't relegation fodder.

Arsenal are.

Good point, but I wasn't talking about that game. We played well in that game. We struggled a lot in this one, and we'd probably have lost tonight if we had Werner up front and Kepa in goal.

How Villa lost that game 3 none I don't know long periods I thought they were the better side, but Chelsea's chances went in.

I just had a look at their recent academy products and their performances this season -

Livramento - 18 yr old RB for Southampton, has been brilliant
Billy Gilmour - 20 yr old CM for Norwich, has been very good
Armando Broja - 20 yrd old striker for Southampton, only sub appearances, but Soton fans have been impressed with him
Hudson-Odoi - 20 yr old, in Chelsea's first team
Conor Gallagher - 21 yr old CM for Palace, has been brilliant
Lamptey - 20 yr old RB for Brighton, has been really good when fit (seems to be injured a lot though)
Marc Guehi - 21 yr old CB for Palace, has been really good
Mason Mount - 22 yr old CM, in Chelsea's first team, incredible player
Reece James - 21 yr old RB, in Chelsea's first team, incredible player
Trevoh Chalobah - 22 yr old CB, in Chelea's first team, has been really good
Tammy Abraham - 23 yr old striker for Roma, has been brilliant
Tomori - 23 yr old CB for Milan, has been good
Jamal Musiala - 18 yr old AM for Bayern, has been their star player this season

I'm not even counting the "promising talents" that are yet to make the grade, just listing the players that are doing incredibly well at their current clubs.

They seem to be doing something right with their academy because that is a pretty big list of fantastic players, all of whom are playing in top leagues like PL, Serie A or Bundesliga.

I just had a look at their recent academy products and their performances this season -

Armando Broja - 20 yrd old striker for Southampton, only sub appearances, but Soton fans have been impressed with him
Lamptey - 20 yr old RB for Brighton, has been really good when fit (seems to be injured a lot though)

I'm not even counting the "promising talents" that are yet to make the grade, just listing the players that are doing incredibly well at their current clubs.

They seem to be doing something right with their academy because that is a pretty big list of fantastic players, all of whom are playing in top leagues like PL, Serie A or Bundesliga.

Yep think they were net profit this summer with who they sold! Also loaning players to premier teams means they’ll get good money for them if sold! We seem to loan to clubs who can’t rub to pennies together!

Andreas Christensen, 25, in Chelsea’s first team. Incredible player.

It's kind of insane how much we've produced in the last 4-5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.