Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since Adug/Mansour took over, and you look at the different clubs used to know as the “top 4” and include Spurs, we are an example in how to build and run a professional football club from top to bottom. Yes we made mistakes. But we kept building, growing, to become better with every season. We should be so very proud.

Football is sick to the bone. City are not used as an example how to run a football club. Instead we are hunted down. Disliked. Silenced by the media who are only interested in trying to put a negative story about anything that can be connected to our club.

Just imagine we would have been like any of these clubs we would be made the laughing stock. Day in day out.
Whatever happens to these clubs I can hardly be bothered other than it gives me a smile on me face.

A club run by clowns. Lack of Champions League football will trigger a panic sale in the summer and quite predictably they will sell the good ones and keep the shit ones.

WOW! I like Potter, but he deserved sacking for that formation and team yesterday. It was like a proper piss taking. Back three with one CB who's been flop so far! They are outspudding Spuds since the club has been de-Romanised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.