Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bluemooners. This might be my last post.
Sad to relate but I think I have gone senile. I actually believed that a Yank, who knows nothing about football at the highest level, had bought Chelsea and appointed himself DoF. He then proceeded to spend £300m on an Ill assorted bunch of players, with no semblance of team building. As soon as the window shut, he sacked the manager.
Now, ludicrous as football sometimes is, this just cannot be true so I must have imagined the whole scenario.
As a result, I have decided to have a lie down till my head clears, if it ever does.
Toodle pip.

Yep not guaranteed starting there now Tuchel is gone

Raheem Sterling started more games than anyone else in the best side in English football history for 5 years, what planet are some of you on that you think he won't be playing for Chelsea?

You're so desperate to see him fail after leaving you completely lose sight of how good he is, which is bizarre, because if he's as shit as some of you think, we must not be that a great side for him to have played been a mainstay for half a decade.

They have threw the cash and seen where it would stick and then said to the manager you manage them

The owner got too involved he’s the Americans Peter Swales

Tuchel is better out of there

Raheem Sterling started more games than anyone else in the best side in English football history for 5 years, what planet are some of you on that you think he won't be playing for Chelsea?

You're so desperate to see him fail after leaving you completely lose sight of how good he is, which is bizarre, because if he's as shit as some of you think, we must not be that a great side for him to have played been a mainstay for half a decade.

Wish him all the best for one of our all time greats of the field but once he moves to another club I want him to fail on the pitch! I also didn’t say he would never player again I said he won’t be guaranteed first team football now Tuchel has gone..

Hi Bluemooners. This might be my last post.
Sad to relate but I think I have gone senile. I actually believed that a Yank, who knows nothing about football at the highest level, had bought Chelsea and appointed himself DoF. He then proceeded to spend £300m on an Ill assorted bunch of players, with no semblance of team building. As soon as the window shut, he sacked the manager.
Now, ludicrous as football sometimes is, this just cannot be true so I must have imagined the whole scenario.
As a result, I have decided to have a lie down till my head clears, if it ever does.
Toodle pip.
You're in good company on here. There's a lot of us in a similar position.

Could you not see he was not in Pep’s best starting 11 anymore? He was regressing and most I know don’t want him to fail, he demonstrated his current ability with a terrible performance last night against a shit side. We know you love him as a player but you’re so wrong, it was clear he’s not the top player he once was even though he’s still a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.