Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with this toxic culture investigation at chelsea?

One department, away from the football side of things - it was the marketing department I believe that had (he's still there, I believe) a tyrannical manager who is a horrible bully. I'm glad the journalist reported it - investigative reporting is crucial in this world - and exposed the situation. Hopefully the man is dealt with and the club does the right thing and takes good care of all the employees who have been impacted.

We scored the 4th most goals in Europe last season you know? Only behind City, Liverpool and Bayern. Granted we had extra games in the CWC plus we went to the final in both domestic cups, and other European leagues do not have an extra domestic like league cup, but still, 4th most goals scored across Europe's top 5 leagues :)
Didn't realise Raphina & Sterling played for Chelsea last season

Didn't realise Raphina & Sterling played for Chelsea last season

Oh but I believe Sterling will score more than Werner, and Raphinha has the potential to score more then Ziyech/Pulisic.

I think the aim is to eventually battle with City, not sure how long Liverpool can keep up this level of consistency, but we're not there yet. So you're right, the first target for the new owners is probably to solidify 3rd place or CL qualification and then build from there.
You've battled with us for as long as I can remember. Like us this is drowned out by now good Liverpool are supposed to be by the media.

Tom Glick in to run things

Maybe explains why all the moves for City players are going through.

One department, away from the football side of things - it was the marketing department I believe that had (he's still there, I believe) a tyrannical manager who is a horrible bully. I'm glad the journalist reported it - investigative reporting is crucial in this world - and exposed the situation. Hopefully the man is dealt with and the club does the right thing and takes good care of all the employees who have been impacted.
"Investigate journalist" eh ??
Kevin Turvey likes this post !!!

You've battled with us for as long as I can remember. Like us this is drowned out by now good Liverpool are supposed to be by the media.

We've been nowhere near the title since 2017. We've won other things in that period so it hasn't been a barren period like United for example, but zero title challenges in 5 years isn't what I would consider battling with City.

Who is he, and what does he do?

Was chief operating officer at City till around 2019, left for some NFL team.

Will have handled a lot of our transfer negotiations.

And will have stronger professional relationships with the City board than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.