Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to play to his strengths. Balls over the top for him to run on to. Direct/route one, if you like. Utd and (to a lesser extent) Chelsea wanted him to drop deep and get involved in the build up. That's not his game.
Flat track bully

I think it would be great if he joined Chelsea and came to the Premier League.. I think it makes the league better if more great managers and players arrive...
Neymar is a diving, cheating, horrible ****, end off.

Please keep Ake and Zinchenko. Neither are going to do anything to elevate our team. I wasn’t keen on Sterling either but I’ve made my peace with him being a Chelsea player next season.

Sterling Havertz Raphinha looks to be out front line next season.
Oh that front three sends shivers down the spine, for Fulham fans.

Oh that front three sends shivers down the spine, for Fulham fans.

Don’t think we’re competing with City and Liverpool next season anyway, so just want to solidify 3rd place and win some cups and see if we’re in a position to challenge for the title in 23-24.

Don’t think we’re competing with City and Liverpool next season anyway, so just want to solidify 3rd place and win some cups and see if we’re in a position to challenge for the title in 23-24.

Depends on Chilwell and James being fit. You started the season in excellent form with those two playing as inverted wingers at times and getting a lot of goals and assists. Front 2/3 depending how you play just need to be full of movement which is why Sterling will probably be a good fit. Will be onside more than Werner and will miss slightly fewer chances.

Depends on Chilwell and James being fit. You started the season in excellent form with those two playing as inverted wingers at times and getting a lot of goals and assists. Front 2/3 depending how you play just need to be full of movement which is why Sterling will probably be a good fit. Will be onside more than Werner and will miss slightly fewer chances.

I hope you're right, but I just don't see us having anywhere near the kind of consistency we need to reach 90 points. I think we might need another summer transfer window of re-jigging and fine tuning the squad to get there, but even that feels like a long shot.

I don't know man, watching City and Liverpool, but especially City be so bloody consistent has had a demoralising effect on me. I often feel like we need Pep to leave the league for us to be able to compete with you.

I also think its great for the league if great players and managers come here and ply their trade.

I just think Neymar is an arsehole who I don`t want at our club. Neither Pogba or anyone else that think they are bigger than the club.
Does it matter if them and the Club deliver... the modern footballer will always put themselves and there careers before there clubs... back in the day you ask a player to play with an injury and they wouldn’t hesitate if they could.. fast forward to now and some won’t even play with a heavy cold.

Does it matter if them and the Club deliver... the modern footballer will always put themselves and there careers before there clubs... back in the day you ask a player to play with an injury and they wouldn’t hesitate if they could.. fast forward to now and some won’t even play with a heavy cold.

For all the bluster, what has Neymar delivered. He falls over in the lightest breeze, moans and whines like a woman in a league PSG dominate. I`d take the likes of Vincent Kompany, David Silva and Kun Aguero above that temperamental show pony. It`s my opinion and I`m comfy with it.

Last edited:
Oh I don't know some play week in week out with asthma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.