Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

as chelsea are wank some light news from those cunts

and zooming on his flies, I guess the only real potential kid he has are the swimmers she swallowed ;-/

Mental that people pay to see her and all those other twitter football girls on only fans.

Who is she? I hope he got thousands of quid off her for the ticket.

Imagine leaving your son at home!
Only fans lass used to get her tits out on twitter at chelsea games, unfortunarely it is a trend on social media we have one (elle brooke) taquins do and the red scouse.

same generic babe station types, like to pose in their clubs shirts and g-string, this one and the city one are well known mainly for the piss taking most fans have for them

Only fans lass used to get her tits out on twitter at chelsea games, unfortunarely it is a trend on social media we have one (elle brooke) taquins do and the red scouse.

same generic babe station types, like to pose in their clubs shirts and g-string, this one and the city one are well known mainly for the piss taking most fans have for them

In which case I assume once she see's this he will have to explain to the mother of his child who's socials he follows and why ! I suspect the clown's device is going to undergo serious partner forensic examination lol

Tits Out Jackie is raking in thousands every month with loads of subscribers...

She’s probably given him 3 months free and a box of tissues then.

The idea of influencers is quite sad really, twitter and instagram is just full of men and women who now think being gawped at (and probably wanked over) and getting paid for clicks and follows is a life goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.