Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are forcing Gallagher to move abroad to Athletico.
Seemingly he wants to stay in England.
Hope he stands his ground and goes to whoever he wants,not Chelsea.

Looks like they are forcing Gallagher to move abroad to Athletico.
Seemingly he wants to stay in England.
Hope he stands his ground and goes to whoever he wants,not Chelsea.

Chelsea desperate to get the money in because 33m goes straight on there books and they'll probably be able to buy a player or two this window!

They've got a hell of a lot of work to do.

They're just not used to copycat pep football. Reminded me of the early games of Peps first season when we just didn't have the players capable and the ones that were didn't have enough time to learn the system and mistakes were plentiful.

They have us 3 goals today and by all accounts that beena common theme in all their games. That has to be a concern. I expect a really rough start for them and given Chelsea's record, I cannot see them giving Maresca anywhere close to the time he would need to make them competent.

on paper their squad is strong with very good depth, they're a few key signings away from comfortably third best and possibly second best squad in the league.

I actually hope chelsea get their shit together, i would much prefer them to be a competitor to us than the likes of united or dippers or arsenal. Theyre much more tolerable than any of them. I fuully expect a car crash though and another reactionary early sacking.

Nothing against Chelsea, if we can’t win the league I’d prefer it was them to any of the other arsehole clubs that challenge us. Would be good to see two blue clubs in a title race not the red shirt cunts.

Pretty sure they’ll turn things around with that squad of players. If they get a top striker like Osimhen they’ll be up there this season.

They have us 3 goals today and by all accounts that beena common theme in all their games. That has to be a concern. I expect a really rough start for them and given Chelsea's record, I cannot see them giving Maresca anywhere close to the time he would need to make them competent.

on paper their squad is strong with very good depth, they're a few key signings away from comfortably third best and possibly second best squad in the league.
Pretty much the same as Leicester....gave alot of stupid goals away, all season.
Leicester also had arguably the best squad by a distance in the Championship on paper, and almost fucked up promotion, allegedly the 5-0 win over Southampton was after Vardy led players, ignored Maresca, and played how they wanted, which got them over the line.
Leicester fans were hardly crying when he went either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.