Chelsea tickets on sale

I have 3 spares for this game. They will need to be picked from Royton if needed tomorrow.

Pm if you need
Hello Mate,

If you know anyone that will take them down, I will meet them or send money by bank transfer. My mate is in Warrington but a bit of trek for him, unless you can meet in Manchester tomorrow. Let me know, cheers

I now have two adult spare for Saturday, would need to meet down there if anyone interested, cheers

sold

Last edited:
Hello Mate,

If you know anyone that will take them down, I will meet them or send money by bank transfer. My mate is in Warrington but a bit of trek for him, unless you can meet in Manchester tomorrow. Let me know, cheers
Struggling to get into town tomorrow. Let me knownof you can sort anything

Looking for a spare if anyone has one/knows of someone with one, can meet at ground if necessary.

I’m currently on the train to London for the weekend….Couldn’t get hold of a ticket but managed to get hold of one in the home end. Will happily put it in the bin if anyone has a spare in our end.

slim chances but worth a try. Cash / bank transfer ready and can meet anywhere in London prior the game.

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.