chelsea to field weakened team.

karen7 said:
aguero93:20 said:
karen7 said:
Alright alright alright :)
Who's better looking, Maureen or Manuel?

Is that a trick question?
You are getting crafty now
No I'm getting ammo for the next time some fuckwit on the main forum gives me some thick reason we should have Maureen as manager instead of MP (hopefully). :)

kenzie115 said:
I agree with your point but Norwich and Cardiff away are not necessarily a guaranteed 6 points for Chelsea at any stage of the season. We took only 1 point from those two games.

If Chelsea win, or even draw, on Sunday, I think there'll be further dropped points by at least two of the three teams challenging in the remaining fixtures.
We beat Norwich 7-0 at home. However, that's irrelevant. Our results do not translate into theirs and vice versa.

It is also irrelevant that we can all drop points. Of course we can. As to who is least likely to drop points though, assuming a Chelsea win at Liverpool, is it us and Liverpool who have to face a Palace side away that have won five in five, additionally we who have an utterly abysmal record at Goodison, or is it Chelsea facing a Norwich and Cardiff both who've won just two in ten and Norwich having THE worst away record in the entire league. Yes, we can all drop points but that has nothing whatsoever to do with whether the Sunderland result was good or bad for us. It was good, maths and logic shows us that.

karen7 said:
Alright alright alright :)
Who's better looking, Maureen or Manuel?

Is that a trick question?
You are getting crafty now
No I'm getting ammo for the next time some fuckwit on the main forum gives me some thick reason we should have Maureen as manager instead of MP (hopefully). :)

Best go with pellers then

sjk2008 said:
The defeat at home to Sunderland is the biggest factor in Mourinho's decision to play a weakened side on Saturday. Even if Terry & Cech hadn't gone off injured, I don't think he'd have played full strength.

Had they beaten Sunderland, then yes of course he would. The title would have been in his hands, after all.

That being said, the team he will put out wont be *that* week. He's not got the strength in depth to do that, for starters.

Can't see Hazard playing though, as Mourinho will want him fit for the CL next week.

vs Liverpool

Schwarzer
Azpilicueta-Ivanovic-Luiz-Cole
Mikel-Matic
Salah-Lampard-Schurrle
Ba

vs Atletico

Schwarzer
Azpilicueta-Ivanovic-Cahill-Cole
Ramires-Luiz
Schurrle-Oscar-Hazard
Torres

If this game had been played as recently as January and Chelsea had announced that first eleven, they would have been made short price favourites

jayblue said:
karen7 said:
chelsea hit with 3 charges for last match incidents,ouch
fa sorting the title out for the candle bearers
You cannot really say that, though I agree if is gut wrenching.

Had the FA decided to take no action against Ramires and had Chelski been playing anyone other than Liverpool (as at this moment in time) this place would have been in uproar.

Looks like the Chelski team will pick itself next Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.