Chelsea To Win Title

lionheart

Having just watched a re-run of Chelsea's win at Sunderland, I honestly cannot see any team getting near them this season. Pure brilliance...

lionheart said:
Having just watched a re-run of Chelsea's win at Sunderland, I honestly cannot see any team getting near them this season. Pure brilliance...

I watched them last night mate on supersport and iv'e got to admit, they were fecking awesome at times!

We must remember that they were playing Sunderland but, yes, they are definately going to be my shout for the title this season.

Honestly believe that the rags will struggle this year.

41 goals gone in Tranny and Tevez and you just cant replace that amount of goals and i dont see any one in their squad doing it either.

lionheart said:

They started off amazing last season and didn't win it. So I cant see much changing.

andy1234uk said:
lionheart said:

They started off amazing last season and didn't win it. So I cant see much changing.

This. When they beat us 3-1 I thought they looked absolutely untouchable, and look what happened.

They hammered pompey 1st day last year on sky and looked awesome, deco scored and looked good then aswell !

lionheart said:

When they've been on song over the last few years the word that comes into my mind is "control". They seem to be able to play for huge chunks of a match without even letting the opponents have a sniff of their goal, and it all looks effortless.

Still think it's between them and the Rags for the title (except when I'm asleep at night...when surprisingly a team in light blue does rather well!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.