Chelsea u21 vs EDS

Impressive on so many levels. Many very good performances tonight, the only downside the lack of a killer touch. On another day Mebude could have had four quite easily.

lost 2 points..Borges,Mebude kinda disappointing...really liked Nr.6 (Charles?) & Bobb

Really good performance I thought they stood up to and handled the physicality of Chelsea really well, Breckin impressed me a lot, great work rate and some good passes, he also possesses a good positional sense.
Very enjoyable game, and please keep this commentator.

Last edited:
A good performance until conceding a late error assisted goal like last week's U18's . All good experience I hope.

Last edited:
Not at all impressed by the new Chelsea signing they got from Villa, Chukwuemeka.
I was at the game and, sad to say, nor was I. I am very surprised though to have read this far through the thread and seen no mention of Larios. Looks another exceptional player you have on your hands.

I was at the game and, sad to say, nor was I. I am very surprised though to have read this far through the thread and seen no mention of Larios. Looks another exceptional player you have on your hands.
He's been with us a couple of seasons now,we nicked him from Barca.

He is a typical technically gifted,forward thinking and tenacious Spanish footballer that has a great little physique and bags of pace.He could be the left back we crave in the first team.

Not at all impressed by the new Chelsea signing they got from Villa, Chukwuemeka.
He had a very good tournament for the England U19 team at the recent Euros.
As did our Callum Doyle.

He's been with us a couple of seasons now,we nicked him from Barca.

He is a typical technically gifted,forward thinking and tenacious Spanish footballer that has a great little physique and bags of pace.He could be the left back we crave in the first team.
He played, nominally, at right back on Friday night but it's interesting you should say that because watching him brought Cancelo to mind. Larios looked just as much a wonderer who, on Friday at least, played RB come attacking centre mid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.