chelsea v city post match

Id have taken a point before the game but to batter them for the majority of the game and still draw is frustrating. In saying that, the only clear goalscoring chance we had was Sergio's in the 1st half. If we can play like that in every game, especially when we have Yaya and Bony, we're more than capable of winning the league. Chelsea look distinctly average without Fabregas and Costa.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Navas and his game consist of crosses... and even the very few that do actually make it into the box, on the end of it we're counting on it falling to a lone striker. The same lone striker who happens to be one of the smallest players on the pitch.

Which begs the question, what is the fucking point?

Quick fast and has got pace though

Enjoyed the game and we bossed it and should have won it.

Milner immense and motm for me with Dinho, Merlin and Gael all looking good.

Sergio nearing full fitness and as others have said if Jesus could cross and we could take a fucking corner it would help.

Still think we can do this if we can keep the gap at this level till Ya and Wilf get back.

We were the better team, but a draw at the bridge is OK.

Agree with the comments about our corners, fucking woeful.

I'd also like to see Pellegrini come out and demand some protection for Spanish Dave, it always seems to be open season on him. How the fuck that challenge by Matic wasn't a yellow is beyond me.

Probably a better point for Chelsea but I am happy enough with a draw - kind of expected it. We need to be within striking distance of them come the end of Feb and then we will be in with a great chance so not losing was most important thing. Only disappointment is that we were the better side but did not make it count. However, it's not like Chelsea are easy to beat at the Bridge.

Bluep*ss said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
absolutely livid, they were there for the taking, they were there for us to make a statement like champions and we were cowards, the manager and players, cowards.

That was a 3/4-1 thrashing there to bury Chelsea and march on to the title, instead we piss arsed about with no urgency and the manager kept being negative rather than going for it.

He better win the fucking title, I'm not putting up with a lack of ambition.

What absolute B*LL*CKS>!!!

Isn't it just.

I think we dominated the game without quality in the final third

Ok result that I would have taken before the game but we deserved 3 points based on our game itself. Would have preferred a win but this is far better than 8 points behind and 5 points is catchable even if our fixtures are not that good as compared to chelsea

Milner was poor. I would say Silva was below average but not poor and a part of that can be attributed to being marked out of the game. Aguero clearly lacking match sharpness.

Clattenburg was poor too, not his usual shocker but not to book Matic points to the agenda

Chelsea are bang average. only injuries have prevented us from being level or ahead

Thought we did enough for the win but in truth the one over riding thing today was not to lose, 8 points would have been a big cushion for the renties, the will start to feel the effects of not resting players in the next couple of months. you cant keep playing the same team week in week out eventually injuries will take their toll.
Renties did not look as potent without Fibreglass and Fred West up front. Just one Hazard hamstring away from having a real crisis.

Bluep*ss said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
absolutely livid, they were there for the taking, they were there for us to make a statement like champions and we were cowards, the manager and players, cowards.

That was a 3/4-1 thrashing there to bury Chelsea and march on to the title, instead we piss arsed about with no urgency and the manager kept being negative rather than going for it.

He better win the fucking title, I'm not putting up with a lack of ambition.

What absolute B*LL*CKS>!!!

And some... each time I read it again it adds more utter bullshit to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.