Chelsea v City

gocity said:
Fantastic, washed Wednesday night right out of my hair. Woo Hoo. Now until we play them again, commentators will be saying the last team to beat Chelsea at home were magnificant Manchester City!
Fantastic what a game! not a bad player on the pitch.
bridge will be buying the drinks tonight

gocity said:
Fantastic, washed Wednesday night right out of my hair. Woo Hoo. Now until we play them again, commentators will be saying the last team to beat Chelsea at home were magnificant Manchester City!

What a result!

The Chelsea supporters were totally stunned. This will leave the squad in a tremendous frame of mind and determined to push forward ahead of Liverpool, Aston Villa and Tottenham for Champions League qualification.

I hope also that some of the new Manager's critics keep quiet and give the club their full support.

The Eastlands stadium should be completely full for the next match.

what a great result and performance what a difference it makes when you have real threat up front our best perfomances have all been when bellers and tevez and started they played brilliant.i just hope that ade and santa cruz were taking note thats how to play away from home against the top sides soak up the pressure and hit them hard on the break and we did it brilliantly.its just a shame we did united a favour!!!!!

Re: CITY 4 CHELSEA 2

bluejean1 said:
Just got to say "brilliant" City, superb King Tevez and superb Bellamy, what a fantastic result, thanks to all the team - well done lads.
absolute masterclass city best away match ive ever bin

I was away on holidays so missed this game,is it available to download anywhere.A mate of mine says we were lucky not to be 4 down to halftime,is this true?

Ooops please ignore just seen the thread about where to download the game

Had to settle for MOTD highlights.Great strike by Tevez for the 1st!
I guess a bit lucky Cech was out injured but Tevez&Bellamy up front are just awesome,i love the energy they have (wish Adebayor would make the same effort)

jeffmr2 said:
Had to settle for MOTD highlights.Great strike by Tevez for the 1st!
I guess a bit lucky Cech was out injured but Tevez&Bellamy up front are just awesome,i love the energy they have (wish Adebayor would make the same effort)

Must be honest with my opinion,but I hope that Ade is not fit for the rest of the season !!!!!
High balls to him and honestly Terry would have had him for dinner !!!
On the floor and King Carlos and Bellars took the piss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.