Chelsea v Liverpool preferred outcome

What's your preferred outcome for the Chelsea Liverpool game tomorrow?

• Chelsea win

Votes: 181 28.6%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 451 71.2%

• Total voters
A Draw

If there has to be a winner then chelsea as I ain't arsed about them and knocking more wind out of thr red scousers sails is prefered

Put your City head on and a draw suits us best. With your City heart it's an emphatic Chelsea win.

I think we should expect Liverpool to win. Chelsea have looked poor for a month.

Draw.

Couple of red cards each. Maybe a mass brawl, lots of clear diving by both teams which are punished, a coach getting bricked, and an old fashioned bit of police brutality against both sets of fans who invade the pitch after the 98th minute winner is ruled out because of a very narrow offside picked up by VAR.

It’s a title decider, the second place title. I said we would the league by ten points a while ago, I think I was being cautious. would take a good spanking for the dippers, then watch the excuses come tumbling in. our result will have taken the wind right out of both their sales, they know it’s all over. Fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.