Chelsea v Liverpool preferred outcome

What's your preferred outcome for the Chelsea Liverpool game tomorrow?

• Chelsea win

Votes: 181 28.6%
  • Liverpool win

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 451 71.2%

• Total voters
Chelsea win for me. I honestly don't think either of them can win the league ahead of us. The fact i despise Liverpool makes it an easy choice for myself. I would not stick my bottom lip out though if it was a draw with a touch of Mat's ideal of a 22 man brawl chucked in either.

Definitely need Chelsea to take something today, if Liverpool win and then win their game in hand, they'll only be 6 pts behind us.

Draw is the only logical answer, both teams drop points compared to our 3 pts yesterday. I wouldn't want Chelsea winning and getting a confidence boost ahead of the Etihad match.

I've voted draw so neither side gets 3 points. However , I take the greatest pleasure out of seeing Liverpool lose so, if it can't be a draw, I'd enjoy a Chelsea win. Preferably with a very controversial goal.

Liverpool have a game in hand on Chelsea. Which if they win, on top of beating Chelsea, puts them 5 points behind us.

Chelsea, even with a win, can only be 8 points behind us with the same number of games played.

A Chelsea win for me, without doubt. take a draw too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.