Chelsea v Man City (25/05/13 - 11.00pm k/o) | Match Thread

like night and day this team compared to the games that actually mattered. morale must have been so low

stony said:
Fuck me this commentary is bad. I know it's Chelsea tv but what a pair of fuckwits. Moaning about Toure every two minutes and completely ignoring Sideshow Bob.

it's a biased commentary. it's chelsea tv after all.

badman said:
hopefully milner comes off for tevez. rodwell for barry and maicon for zabaleta.

-----------aguero---------

milner------nasri-------silva

--------rodwell--toure-----

kolarov---boyota--kompany---maicon.
Why ?

Still can be seen in this game that we need a ball winner in midfield, Fernandinho could make a great impact in this team.

Dr.Faustus said:
I bought the Stream from live.mcfc.co.uk (before I saw that the Chelsea one was free)- for the last time.

Its not the best quality, keeps freezing, keeps logging out, has a spinning wheel in the middle half the time and the audio is just some guy talking to "Larry" about match events, doing his best Darth Vader impression and saying "off-sides" every time a player is offside. On top of that it cost more than was advertised... terrible.

I'm watching that stream too, it isn't freezing or dropping out but the video quality isn't fantastic. I used paypal for this and the provider added 13p (yes, I know...)
The 'commentary' is crap as you mentioned

Cundy you balding ****, shut the fuck up and sort your fucking hair out.

He's a speccy **** too. Four eyed baldy bastard. .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.