Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
mgreenz97 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Do we overload the midfield?

abEAeD1akB.jpg

I can't believe people still put Garcia and Barry in the same midfield. The last 2 times we've started with Garcia next to Barry we've lost by 2 goals.

It's like banging your head against a wall. Garcia/Barry is hands down THE worst combination of any of our central midfielders. It just doesn't do anything. It sits there, and does nothing. Nothing at all. Except get beaten.

Agreed, it has to be one or the other, neither are mobile, and need someone next to them who offers more off the ball.
I'd play him and Yaya again with Milner and Nasri either side of them, with Tevez just behind Aguero.

They seem to be scared shitless on shed end as they should be but they just won today. Don't know how they are supposed to be fully recovered in 3 days.

Champions2012! said:
They seem to be scared shitless on shed end as they should be but they just won today. Don't know how they are supposed to be fully recovered in 3 days.
They played a changed team. Mata, Hazard, Oscar etc all on the bench. Some guy called Ake played. Who the fuck is he??? They WILL be fully recovered... because there will be about 8/9 changes again when they play us.

Champions2012! said:

I'd assume maybe only 2 or 3 of them (Cech, Luiz maybe though if he gets a booking on Sunday he gets 2-match ban, and it gets wiped away after Sunday, Ramires) will start on Sunday. Shouldn't make a big difference.

Champions2012! said:

From what I have read on their match thread they are just like the rags before the Derby full of themselves, arrogant lot of tossers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshedend.com/topic/23375-chelsea-v-man-city-fa-cup-140413-ko-1600-gmt/page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theshedend.com/topic/23375-c ... gmt/page-3</a>

Terry and Luiz both started for them tonight, Mata on the bench. I fancy us to give them a good hiding if we are fresh because they will be knackered the longer the game goes on. Torres played as well so likely Ba will start, another player in Nasty's pocket. The only danger for us is Mata.

inbetween said:
Terry and Luiz both started for them tonight, Mata on the bench. I fancy us to give them a good hiding if we are fresh because they will be knackered the longer the game goes on. Torres played as well so likely Ba will start, another player in Nasty's pocket. The only danger for us is Mata.

And the referee - a certain Mr Foy...

Chris in London said:
inbetween said:

And the referee - a certain Mr Foy...
Hazard as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.