Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a fantastic atmosphere I expect City fans to sing their hearts out! The key is shutting down their midfield through playing an up tempo game. We seem to have the wood on them this season.

Lets hope it continues! City 1-0 (Nasty header from a corner)

Come on City!

city, so so important to keep hold of the ball today. make chelsea run around and tire themselves out. they have played so much football over the last two weeks that it cannot but have a big impact on their energy levels.

no need to up the tempo, its not our style at the mo anyway, just pass them to death and watch them tire.

just so there is no misunderstanding........KEEP......THE.......BALL!!!

Agree, they should be really tired and if we manage to keep the ball nicely it should do them some harm. I'm really buzzing today and have a good feeling! Come on City !!!

Massive game today...we currently have the hold over Chelsea and have deserved the wins. You can never tell in a cup game and you can guarantee that they too will be wanting to bag the FA Cup this season.

As reported sometimes a team (Chelsea) is due a win over the opposition (us), but we seem to have come into form just when it was required.

We need to dominate from start to finish - Unfortunately due to massive work commitments this year I have not even managed to go to one game !!!! (let down I know but could not be helped) - however I will be at home with my 2 little lads with our shirts on cheering

Safe journey to all the blues travelling to Wembley

City win 3-1 - Forza City : )

A good performance and a win will go some ways to shut the press up and get them to stop linking Roberto's job with all and sundry (Frank De Boer indeed!).

If the Stokies can avoid rolling over to the rags and take some points off them then a perfect day all round.

Come on City, damn I wish I was there. The nerves are setting in though, as always.

Don't expect a prediction, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.