Not open for further replies.
NanaToure42 said:
******optimal lineup for the FA semi******

-------------------Panty-------------------------
--ZAB----NASTY--------VINNY------CLICHY---
----------YAYA------------BARRY---------------
---MILNER-------TEVEZ-------NASRI----------
--------------------KUN-------------------------

Keep with Pantilimon. The guy never gets to play, and Hart hasn't exactly been...well u know.

At first I had Yaya as the CM, and Garcia paired with Barry as the holding middys. Then I slapped myself and took Garcia out and put Nasri in at LM. I'm not the biggest fan of Nasri but I'd rather have him in the game then Garcia. I think Garcia is too slow for the likes of Hazard, Oscar, and Mata.

**If we need a goal late: Push Yaya foward and change the shape, or take out Nasri bring in Garcia and have Yaya move to the CM and Tevez to the left wing.

Hopefully Rubin Kazan can make Chelsea work tomorrow.

3-1 to Rubin in 90 followed by extra time, Mata getting injured and Chelsea losing 10-9 on pens is the absolute ideal.

Really tough game this and I am far from confident. Rafa will surely not give a shit about the Europa league and will have his eyes firmly on the FA Cup silverware. And Chelsea are an excellent cup side - as opposed to the league where they are too inconsistent - and Rafa is a bloody good tactician.

And with us without Spanish Dave, it's going to be close I think. Could easily go either way.

Chippy_boy said:
Really tough game this and I am far from confident. Rafa will surely not give a shit about the Europa league and will have his eyes firmly on the FA Cup silverware. And Chelsea are an excellent cup side - as opposed to the league where they are too inconsistent - and Rafa is a bloody good tactician. And with us without Spanish Dave, it's going to be close I think. Could easily go either way.
Shut it. Yours truly is supposed to be the no.1 doom and gloom merchant on here. In the immortal words of Franklin D. Roosevelt or was it Margaret Thatcher, we have nothing to fear...except fear itself.

lionheart said:
Chippy_boy said:
Really tough game this and I am far from confident. Rafa will surely not give a shit about the Europa league and will have his eyes firmly on the FA Cup silverware. And Chelsea are an excellent cup side - as opposed to the league where they are too inconsistent - and Rafa is a bloody good tactician. And with us without Spanish Dave, it's going to be close I think. Could easily go either way.
Shut it. Yours truly is supposed to be the no.1 doom and gloom merchant on here. In the immortal words of Franklin D. Roosevelt or was it Margaret Thatcher, we have nothing to fear...except fear itself.

wad.jpg

Tourist since 1971 said:
NanaToure42 said:
******optimal lineup for the FA semi******

-------------------Panty-------------------------
--ZAB----NASTY--------VINNY------CLICHY---
----------YAYA------------BARRY---------------
---MILNER-------TEVEZ-------NASRI----------
--------------------KUN-------------------------

Keep with Pantilimon. The guy never gets to play, and Hart hasn't exactly been...well u know.

At first I had Yaya as the CM, and Garcia paired with Barry as the holding middys. Then I slapped myself and took Garcia out and put Nasri in at LM. I'm not the biggest fan of Nasri but I'd rather have him in the game then Garcia. I think Garcia is too slow for the likes of Hazard, Oscar, and Mata.

**If we need a goal late: Push Yaya foward and change the shape, or take out Nasri bring in Garcia and have Yaya move to the CM and Tevez to the left wing.

Hopefully Rubin Kazan can make Chelsea work tomorrow.

3-1 to Rubin in 90 followed by extra time, Mata, Hazard, Cech, Ramires, Mikel, Oscar, Moses and Ba getting injured and Chelsea losing 37-36 on pens is the absolute ideal.
edited for accuracy

I can't find confirmed links to this anywhere....but what kit are we playing in?

Has it been actually confirmed yet - i'm presuming it's the away kit???

I need to know whether to wear blue undies or purple ones - i actually don't own a pair of purple undies but the wife has some purple knickers I think could borrow.....I know what you're thinking.....and don't worry she's pretty fat.

Seriously though does anybody know about the kit - is it home or away?

bendertez said:
I can't find confirmed links to this anywhere....but what kit are we playing in?

Has it been actually confirmed yet - i'm presuming it's the away kit???

I need to know whether to wear blue undies or purple ones - i actually don't own a pair of purple undies but the wife has some purple knickers I think could borrow.....I know what you're thinking.....and don't worry she's pretty fat.

Seriously though does anybody know about the kit - is it home or away?
Home, there is a whole thread on the topic

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=281165

lionheart said:
Chippy_boy said:

If Lionheart is telling you to cheer up you must really be on a downer lol

Cech; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Terry, Ferreira; Ake, Lampard; Ramires, Benayoun, Moses; Torres.

So Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Ba, Ivanovic against us... but some of these like Ramires and Azpilicueta will probably do double duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.