Chelsea v Napoli

Come on Chelsea. Torres to score in injury time and send them through. The script is written. But will he deliver the lines?

come on Napoli.

If chavs comeback theyl be twice as hard to beat next week.
few injuries would be nice as well.

Dont care what the score is as long as they pick up e few MINOR injuries , also a few more in the fa cup this weekend :)

I would never wish an injury on a player, but fuck it...Some torn hamstrings would do me :-).

Come on Napoli! I think this will be a cracking game, but it will suit Napoli I reckon because Chelsea will have to attack them.

napoli well underrated.we got ten points in the group of death and it was,nt enough.did you see what bayern did to the team that beat the munchens last night.cavani first goal

I hope Napoli absolutely hammer them. Will be interesting to see how Gary neville's opinion stands up, he seemed pretty sure that Napoli are poor and that Chelsea have a good chance of winning 4-0 tonight. I imagine Napoli are desperate to be as good as the teams who were in united's group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.